NO WIRES REQUIRED, FULLY AUTOMATIC SEWING
SMALL AND PORTABLE, EASY TO USE, ONE-HANDED OPERATION
BETTER THAN SEWING BY HAND, MORE VERSATILE THAN BIG SEWING MACHINE
This mini sewing machine comfortably fits in your hand and ideal for small repairs on the fly. It will help you accomplish sewing tasks quickly, without much effort and with good quality.
WHAT CAN IT SEW?
Lightweight fabrics: bedding, clothing (socks, shirts), silk, hem pants, drapes, holes rips, toy crafts, working with curtains, interior decorations, etc.
BENEFITS OF USING HANDHELD SEWING MACHINE
Lightweight and Portable - The sewing machine is lightweight and easy to carry, which is very suitable for on-site maintenance and emergency sewing during home or travel.
- Wide Use - This universal small sewing machine applies to all kinds of fabrics which are great for silks, denim, wool, leather, and crafts. Also very suitable for craft, patchwork, or simple embroidery. You can use this practical machine to make your own handkerchiefs, aprons, gloves, cloth, pet clothes, and so on.
- Simple In Use - This mini sewing machine is easy to operate, line with the flat edge, automatic moving. Both beginners and professionals can make some DIY art crafts easily. This electric handheld single stitch sewing machine makes it so much faster and easier than using a needle, saving you time and money.
- More User-friendly Design - The manual sewing machine is equipped with 4 thread set points, which can be easily disassembled just by sewing with a button and an adjustable mounting plate.
EASY TO USE
STEP 1 - Load the 4 batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. Make sure to place the batteries with the correct side (- or +) as shown in the image below.
STEP 2 - Position the thread correctly and locate the holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
STEP 3 - The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
STEP 4 - The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gently tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Weight: 290g/378g.
- Size: approx. 21cm x 3.5cm x 7cm.
- Power: 4 x AA batteries (Not included).